NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
It was requested we start a new sticky thread. Here you go!

Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

My Seahawks had best get their act together this year!!! All the way HAWKS!! That is if they dont get robbed in the Super Bowl like they did last time, still havent forgiven the NFL for that!

My Seahawks had best get their act together this year!!! All the way HAWKS!! That is if they dont get robbed in the Super Bowl like they did last time, still havent forgiven the NFL for that!

Robbed? They got beat down...:looser:

The refs did dish out a pretty good beating.

GO HAWKS!!! :punk:

theline.jpg

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I didn't think there was any questionable calls:biglaugh:
....I guess if you lose you always second guess everything:confused2:
...how many years ago was that and have they ever been back to avenge their loss?:ummm:

Attachments

• pg_mfsb22_roethlisberger_trophy_JPG-500x400.jpg
    pg_mfsb22_roethlisberger_trophy_JPG-500x400.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12

I'm just praying that Jay Cutler doesn't throw a bitch-fit with the Bears like he did with Denver. That pissed me off. But he's better than Orton, and with the additions to the O-line we made, as well as Rod Marinelli on the coaching staff now, we should AT LEAST be better than last year. How MUCH better is the part I have to wait to see.
I'm predicting we'll make it to the playoffs. How far, though, I refuse to predict.

And now that gay ass old man Brett Favre has decided to YET AGAIN fuck a team over and say "hmmmm I'll sign with you even though I told you I wouldn't" the NFC North should be interesting this season. I can't believe that he had the balls to do it this way JUST so he could skip the preseason drills.

...how many years ago was that and have they ever been back to avenge their loss?:ummm:

I second guess everything. I never was one to take anything at face value.

a few years ago, nahh they wont be back anytime soon. Kinda like the Raiders and Gannon's interception choke fest. Everyone at the party guess it right. He would never be the same and his career ended that superbowl.

macphersonsy6.jpg

I didn't think there was any questionable calls:biglaugh:

Yea good point Brian, they haven't even been to an nfc championship game since 2005 :hmmm:

BTW: What do you think of this steeler fan?

Attachments

• DSCI0050 (Small).jpg
    DSCI0050 (Small).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 81

Tampa Bay will spank ALL your yankee asses this year. GO BUCS !!!:eusa_dance:

First. You all know that Brett Favre is a god. Admit it. You can't hold all the records he does without being an ironman. :worthy:
B. The NFC north will be GB, Minn, Chi and Det in that order. :biglaugh:

Last, Aaron Rogers will take his team to the Superbowl with the "new to them" 3-4 defense that crushed Cleveland last weekend. Will most likely meet the Steelers there and win 34 to 24. :eusa_dance:
Save this and let's look at it in February 2010.

p.s. Did I mention that Green Bay rules? :punk:

Good luck to all the other teams.

well guess who's back . Number 12 Tom Terrific Brady. Well afc you had your chance last year while number 12 was out. Now look out he is on a mission this year. I won't talk to much . Us patriots fans let our record and play do the talking. Good luck all .

Latest posts

Back