NHIS In Loudon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Well A couple weeks ago I made the trip to Loudon to ride at NHIS for a couple days with the Penguin Racing School. I rode the Track day on Wednesday and then went back again for the Race School on Friday. I took a Kawasaki EX500 to ride on the track and the Vmax to ride around on off the track. I Had a great time and picked up some stuff as well. I can honestly say it is about how you ride and not what you ride! On Wednesday there were 24 bikes in my group and I passed almost all of them even lapping some bikes. and On top of that I was the small bike, all the rest were real sport bikes to include R1's, R6's GSXR's Ninja's and the like. Anyway It was a great experience and the track was awsome being very technical as well. Looking forward to getting on a track again as soon as my New 06 FZ1 gets here!!!!

I Hear the undewater thing, Glad I got there when I did, Was great and even had Awsome weather April 26th and 28th. Sure looking forward to getting back to a track again soon.

Some pictures for you all to enjoy, I am the little black bike with red wheels and accents. Wednesday I was wearing my Gray Aerostich suit, Friday I had on Blue and White Vanson Leathers. My Wife took the pictures.

Attachments

• Racing at NHIS 017.JPG
    Racing at NHIS 017.JPG
    303 KB · Views: 7
  • Racing at NHIS 068.JPG
    Racing at NHIS 068.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Racing at NHIS 084.JPG
    Racing at NHIS 084.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 10
Back