Niagara VMOA Ride 2011 Sept 17

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veebooster

Reaction score
Meet at the Niagara Gateway (Tims) at the Casablanca exit on the QEW in
Grimsby @ 10am Saturday Sept 17th. (Address is 424 South Service Rd Grimsby for those with GPS). Ride will be approximately 4 hrs with all the stops. Of course we'll
end up at my place for a BBQ. (cheesecake if I'm nice to Donna!):biglaugh:

And yes....we don't poke too much fun at the non-Vmax riders!

Dale #2592

I just finished rebuilding my clucth.
So, as long as I don't have any others problems I'll see you guys Saturday Morning !!!
PS
I just sent Brad (The VMOA Prime Minister, LOL) an email to see if he is still planning on coming.

Any Idea how many people will be attending ?

Last edited:
I plan to be there, who's comming through detroit? Be nice to make the haul with others! Still havent decided if Im going to trailer, need to talk it over with the wife and see if she's going to come as well.

Anyone have a spare backrest I can borrow if she wants to join in the fun?

Any safe place to leave a minivan+trailer near the start loc?

Its right at 200 miles for me so Im really thinking trailer ;)

I plan to be there, who's comming through detroit? Be nice to make the haul with others! Still havent decided if Im going to trailer, need to talk it over with the wife and see if she's going to come as well.

Anyone have a spare backrest I can borrow if she wants to join in the fun?

Any safe place to leave a minivan+trailer near the start loc?

Its right at 200 miles for me so Im really thinking trailer ;)

Are you coming down Saturday morning? If you are and can get there early enough you could bring the minivan with the trailer to Veebooster's house. Talked to him earlier about this and he said you can park just down the street from his place and unload there. We can meet up with you in there and ride down to meet up with the rest of the guys/gals. Let me know.

Does this ride come into the states or just stay in canada. I'm still not allowed in Canada. ( no enhanced license)

Why does everything happen on my weekend to work. I'm starting to think it gets planned that way.

I cant make it, My Ex :bang head: decided not to pick up my son from visitation sunday, and I currently have no idea when she will be comming to get him, or if FOC is going to finally drag her butt into court and either scare her into doing what she's supposed to or give me custody. I hope you guys have a safe ride and I look forward to seeing the pictures.

I cant make it, My Ex :bang head: decided not to pick up my son from visitation sunday, and I currently have no idea when she will be comming to get him, or if FOC is going to finally drag her butt into court and either scare her into doing what she's supposed to or give me custody. I hope you guys have a safe ride and I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Damn brother that sucks!! Going through some shit like this with my ex. Beotch has been nothing but a pain in my ass about seeing my son. Will post up picks and will raise a glass for you!!

Thanks Jim! If she manages a pickup Im hoping to at least get out and scout for the HELL run, but too much up in the air atm :bang head:.

Is there any chance we can have the Route and Itinerary Posted ?
My cell doesn't work in Canada so, if I'm late there won't be a way for me to call anyone.

Last edited:
Dennis,
If you're coming for sure I'll hold the train for ya!!! Within reason.:punk:

Dale #2592

Dale,
They wouldn't let me into Canada, so I won't be coming.
I Called Jim's Cell (at 9:30 AM) and left a message so you guys would know not to wait for me.
Also Brad has a set of supretrapp's for me and I wanted to know if he could leave them with you and I can meet you in Niagara Falls, on the US side (whenever it's convenient for you) to pick them up and give you the cash for them.

Updates, pic anybody, Not to be to personal DMAN999 but why wouldn't they let you in?

Updates, pic anybody, Not to be to personal DMAN999 but why wouldn't they let you in?
I have an Enhanced License.
They said it was because of a Misdemeanor Conviction from way back in 1986.
But that's really all they would say.
They told me I would have to go to the Canadian Consulate in Buffalo and apply for a waiver to if I ever want to enter Canada in the future.

Back