Nice max on e bay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of bike here!

Yamaha : V Max 93 Yamaha VMAX, SUPERCHARGED, RAKED, AND STRETCHED!!!!
s.gif

I think the front end looks great but that back end SUCKS! The fender does the bike ZERO justice IMO. 216lbs of torque and he's never tested the NOS? Why not on the dyno? THAT would have been awesome!

The rake is a bit much. IMO any rake on the Max more than stock isn't very attractive.

Would love to see that beast run, I see its still only $5400 with better than 3 days left. Watching this auction, would love to have half those upgrades, let alone the Motor. Damn college payments:bang head:

Don't know if anyone noticed, but this bad boy went to a new owner for just under 8400 bux...with 30 some bidders involved.

Seems a hellova deal for what it is...if the internals and trans are GTG.

One of our FL homeboys put a blower on his...and it 'blew', in just over a week as I remember (?) Has to an awesome amount of fun blowing it up though!

Phil

Well, considering 5k for a supercharger and over 9k for a 300 tire setup, not to mention the NOS setup and the internals of the motor. I'd say that was quite the deal.

One of our FL homeboys put a blower on his...and it 'blew', in just over a week as I remember (?) Has to an awesome amount of fun blowing it up though!

There was oiling issues with that bike, since then they have been remedied and the new engine has quite a few reliable miles on it now and is making pretty decent power. He's in the solid 10's now with launching issues, the bike has high 9sec potential.

Back