Nice morning in Texas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgosset1

Reaction score
got the max out today; dang it was a nice ride...good thing about Texas; can ride all year.....just enough to keep them blowed out....i am averaging a good ride maybe once or twice a week......looks like my brake pads in the rear are shot though and may have to turn rotors....hope its not expensive....

Nobody 'turns rotors' on a bike, too-much liability. Spring for a new one.

thanks John, looks like i am going to need one....might call jumbobret and get him to replace it and put some new pads on....how much for a rotor and i will buy me some pads...i think i still got brets phone number....makes for a nice sunday evening.....is he still working Sat's....i guess i could just slap some new pads on and hell with the rotor....its not making any noise or anything like that...

Bret's not working on anyone else's bikes right now, going through a divorce, staying with a friend, all his tools and bikes are in storage. He is coming over to my place this Sunday to mount some tires for me, if you want to come over, we can fix up your rear brakes! Just give me a hollar Friday or Saturday to firm things up. 469-826-9014

Latest posts

Back