• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nice piped gen 1 in Eastern MT for $2500. on CL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
I dont know the seller or the bike, just noticed the ad a few times and figured it might interest someone looking. I cant link from the phone but its easy to find. Looks like a great bike for the price if it is a legit ad.

The first CL ad: Looks like an '86 from the sidecovers & paint, w/the spoked front wheel. Wonder if it has the 1985-'89 CDI or the newer? It says the motor is a late-model, 2007. That would require a late model wire harness & flywheel & pick-up coils.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 18
I had never seen that second one before, the first one looks deleted so I searched it on CL and it's no longer posted. The one that I was referring to had the 2007 motor so I'm sure that was it. It was up for quite awhile so maybe just expired.

Sorry, I was working when I decided to drop the bug but was unable to cut/paste a link from the phone. I hope someone here got it.

EDIT: This one came up not to far away for 2750
https://scottsbluff.craigslist.org/mcy/5478255187.html

Two others popped up for 5000+, seems most of the great deals dont happen around here unless you watch carefully.

Latest posts

Back