Nice V-Max tribute...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of cool ideas...really thinking of doing something with the rear swingarm...those bikes just seemed to stand out more IMHO...next winter...or the winter after as EFI is on the list as well...

Lots of cool ideas...really thinking of doing something with the rear swingarm...those bikes just seemed to stand out more IMHO...next winter...or the winter after as EFI is on the list as well...

i would prefer Keihin flatsides over efi . . . except if you are a genius mechanic and build a complete system by your self.

Can't watch it on my phone. Says the owner didn't enable mobile viewing or sumpthin'

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool vid George, can't say I'm not a little bummed mine didn't make it on there though. But, that's ok, I like mine and I've tried to keep the more cruiser stock look than a lot of those which from what I've seen the Euro guys make them more sport bike styled than we do here. And like they say "to each his own" but I get a lot of compliments and it fits my style, just fine.

Very cool vid George, can't say I'm not a little bummed mine didn't make it on there though. But, that's ok, I like mine and I've tried to keep the more cruiser stock look than a lot of those which from what I've seen the Euro guys make them more sport bike styled than we do here. And like they say "to each his own" but I get a lot of compliments and it fits my style, just fine.
in my next video it will have as many pics from bikes from this forum . thats it gets time. it would be easy to had a folder full of pics of your bikes

Latest posts

Back