Nicely Modded 91' on E Bay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 well done. :punk:
I'm not buying the overpowering everything on the road thing, not with them cobras. But it is a beautiful bike. I hope that when it sells the new owner appretiates and takes great care of it.

Maybe someone fell on hard times? Someone must have spent close to $10K to get it like that done thru a dealer. Somebody post what it finally goes for.

I think this bike doesn't have some of the mods he's talking about. Or at least he doesn't know what he's talking about. The 09 R1 uses 310mm rotors not 320mm (the 04-06 its the only stock R1 that uses 320mm rotors). Theres no stage 3 DJ and whats wrong with the front fender? Way to far from the tire and i do not recognize why beacuse it holds to the stanchions feet. This one was either cut and refitted or its from a different bike

All things considered, at the right price this bike's a steel. The guy may have inflated the write up but still......... It's not one of the $9999.99 listings...

All things considered, at the right price this bike's a steel. The guy may have inflated the write up but still......... It's not one of the $9999.99 listings...

Yeah at least he didn't put a reserve price...

There's been a rash of these "stage 3" DJ kits lately.

The other quibble is it says Dyna ignition and R1 coil sticks....which is a ticking time bomb if he didn't add resistors into the circuit.

Otherwise, the price is right, someone who actually knows how an auction works. Start it at like $100 and let the bidding decide the price, not list it at $8000 and wait for someone to bite.

I suspect it'll bid up quite a bit....I'm guessing it'll go for the $5-6k range.

Back