Ninja LED tail light on a VMax.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoran6

Reaction score
I got some electrical advice in another post and went to it today after school. Me and my dremel became very close today LOL. had to chop and cut pieces of the light to get it to fit in there just right. After a few hours of mocking it up and taking it off again and again. I got it installed where/how I envisioned it. Didnt take tons of pics as i was busy installing @Ninjaneer haha, I did get some and took a short video of it functioning properly.
IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

and the link to the video.

http://youtu.be/t5wU35JfR18

nice mod and your dremel is a very useful tool for doing most mods. I have killed two dremels, working on my 3rd one now lol.

hey thanks! I am glad I was able to do this without having to drill/cut/bend or anything on my VMax, just the light itself. All stock parts are complete and intact just in case something goes haywire.

Looks good....the stock one is probably the ugliest one ever put on a bike...seems like nobody can tolerate it for long and replaces it.

That Ninja part fits the curve of the fender well also, nice. Looks like it was designed to go there.

Latest posts

Back