No green Civics for Honda right now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“For any amount of inconvenience like fueling infrastructure … customers aren’t willing to compromise,”
For the biggest majority, it is not an inconvenience having virtually no means to fill the car, it makes it an impossible car to own, short of just sitting in your driveway. I would choose an electric vehicle over a compressed natural gas vehicle, because at least there is a way to charge it.

So-called "green" vehicles aren't really that "green" just yet. It takes about as much "non-green" energy to refuel/recharge them as it takes to run them. Not worth the extra cost to own one, IMO. Maybe one day, but not yet.

The environment: Al Gore Says Global Warming caused by auto emissions and other man made stuff will turn a lot of America into a desert.

I'm in Texas. Most of our lakes and rivers are at flood stage. I'm waiting for the drought.

I say use gasoline without ethanol in cars. They do it in Oklahoma and it works great.

Back