No ignition spark 1993 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damianvmax

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im very new to this site and ive owned my 93 vmax for bout 15 yrs or more, its been garaged and barely rode or even started for many years now, I know I should be made to walk the plank!!
Last times I did start it, it back fired pretty bad bc of the carb being lil glogged..Smart history there, but I was trying to start the bike recently with a battery booster to turn it over and I discovered I wasn't getting a spark to one of the plugs or probably all of them since it never fired up....
Can anyone tell me where to start diagnosing for this problem, ive got the manuel but I kinda wanted more basic route if there is, thanks for any responses...

DP

Does "DP" stand for Double Post? :rofl_200:

See the Electrical thread. Believe it or not, you only need to post once, not in any associated topic you think your quandry may fall under. And be sure to read the stickies in the toic headings as it clearly explains how the site functions, and how/where to post, what.

Frequently Asked Questions (2 Viewing)
Answers to frequently asked questions about the VMax. DO NOT POST GENERAL QUESTIONS HERE.

No ignition spark 1993 vmax

You will get plenty of assistance to your questions, and some smart-alec responses until you learn how things operate. Believe it or not, there probably isn't anything that is the matter that hasn't already happened to your bike, that hasn't befallen members here, before, which has been documented, discussed, and solved.

Back