• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale (No longer for sale) 2001 VMax $3,250.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easydrifter

Reaction score
I have a nice VMax listed on LasVegas Craigslist. If interested my cell number is (360)306-7098

I have had little or no interest in this bike since I posted it on Craigslist 3 months ago so I will be taking it off of the market soon.

A few places it would be worth that given some cleaning/polishing. Mabe more if it was sparking-clean & ran like a just-serviced bike can, and should. If you really want to sell it, swallow your pride, and price it below $3K. Are you riding it every couple of weeks, at least to keep it in running condition? Wet carb bowls and months of no use usually results in needing a carburetor removal/cleaning to work properly. You can try 'the Shotgun' but plugged pilot jets require disassembly.

Thanks but since I've had the bike I've done all of the maintenance required on it and it is in perfect condition, runs perfect too. I'm in Arizona so I ride it every week. I like it, I'm just going to keep it or I know I would kick myself in the ass later. I was going to sell it to fund another project but that project is finished already (tiling a house, how boring).

How do I go about deleting this ad? Any moderator can help me out here?

Last edited:
A few places it would be worth that given some cleaning/polishing. Mabe more if it was sparking-clean & ran like a just-serviced bike can, and should. If you really want to sell it, swallow your pride, and price it below $3K. Are you riding it every couple of weeks, at least to keep it in running condition? Wet carb bowls and months of no use usually results in needing a carburetor removal/cleaning to work properly. You can try 'the Shotgun' but plugged pilot jets require disassembly.
What is "the Shotgun" ?

I have had little or no interest in this bike since I posted it on Craigslist 3 months ago so I will be taking it off of the market soon.
It's Craigslist. You might as well write the add on the bathroom wall of a nearby truck stop. Seriously. Craigslist has been so inundated with scams, up to and including murder, that I don't know anybody that would even look at it anymore.

I still bu
It's Craigslist. You might as well write the add on the bathroom wall of a nearby truck stop. Seriously. Craigslist has been so inundated with scams, up to and including murder, that I don't know anybody that would even look at it anymore.
I still buy and sell a good bit off of it .

I've done a ot of good business via CL the past couple of years.

You just have to anticipate the data miners and steer around them.

Agreed. I usually try to use a neutral location. When that is not possible (someone needs to see "something" at my shop), I wear a .45 side arm. Don't have a bit of trouble.

Also, the "something" generally gets dragged or rolled outside and the patron only comes inside if he passes muster. I'm a pretty good judge of character.

Latest posts

Back