No power. Period

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rode into town to put gas in, and when leaving spun the motor one round and then all the power left. No lights, nothing. pulled the seat off and checked a fuse, still good. Trailered it home, where I found the 75a fuse...looked bad, so I tossed it. Put in a 30 a fuse just to see if the lights would come on, Nope. OK so I check the battery, No voltage. Pulled it to find that all the water had left the building, Filled it to the lines and charged it. Put it back in. Still I have no power when I turn on the key....Just a post to see if anybody has had this happen and what they did. Otherwise its to the shop with it. Thanks.

My 97’ had similar issue but it was first start of the season. Nothing. No dim lights. My good quality charger said charged. Took battery out and had it tested. 8volts. Charged and tested. Bad battery. New battery and it runs like a top. I’m used to it slowly turning over or clicking and Dim headlight. At least on other bikes I’ve had. Cars and trucks also. Not my max. Just my experience.

Latest posts

Back