No self cancelling turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackVMAX

Reaction score
Just spent the better part of my day finding out that a 2009 VMax (costing $18K+) does not support self cancelling turn signals. Why? The factory felt it was to much trouble integrating this much needed and previously featured on past models. They would have had to integrate this into the speed module, distance covered module (whatever) to make it work. This info came straight from the rep. on a phone call placed from the dealers shop.
So in the interest of fair play anyone have the electrical schematic for the 09? Tried to get the dealer to loan me his but he thinks its made of gold or has pictures of his naked old lady in it, would not part with it, even to copy it. I might be able to gen up a circuit that will work.

I do have a new OEM service manual that might have what you need (usually the circuit is in there). have to email me direct so I remember to get it up and posted.

Sean
[email protected]

Intresring the st2...you have to splice into the wore harness or how does it connect to the bike?

Latest posts

Back