No wonder harley riders hate sport bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks staged to-me!

Still a bit too-close for my comfort. That slalom maneuver could go horribly-wrong. Glad there are idiots like that to amuse us. Unfortunately I have had to clean-up the aftermath of some of those people, and the families are who suffer.

That's really risky, the harley could have got speed wobbles at any moment.

Seriously though....I don't mind passing or being passed by another bike in the same lane as long as I'm sure they've seen me. But a lot of riders just don't "hold a line" very well....they gradually wander around the lane. So not only is it dangerous and rude to do that, but really risky to the person doing it....you're expecting that bike won't suddenly weave over in which case there's a 100mph rear end collision.

If that's real that rider is a 100% complete fucking asshole, not to mention a total retard to boot.....

If I was there and caught up with him I'd probably go to jail for shooting his ass..

That STARTLED me just watching the video, I can only imagine what it did to the bikes he blew past, putting their lives in danger from just being startled hard.....

If that's real that rider is a 100% complete fucking asshole, not to mention a total retard to boot.....

If I was there and caught up with him I'd probably go to jail for shooting his ass..

That STARTLED me just watching the video, I can only imagine what it did to the bikes he blew past, putting their lives in danger from just being startled hard.....

+1

There would definitely be an ass kicking in the equation.

Looks setup to me. The guy was almost on the vibration strips. Far more over then someone would normally ride.

Had a harley do that to me many years ago....he had it wound tight and passed me on the inside, scared me so fuckin' bad I nearly jumped off the bike!

He wants to risk his worthless life....more than fine by me, but don't throw mine out on the table too!

Had a harley do that to me many years ago....he had it wound tight and passed me on the inside, scared me so fuckin' bad I nearly jumped off the bike!

He wants to risk his worthless life....more than fine by me, but don't throw mine out on the table too!

had 2 harley riders do that to me in the VT mountains on the way back from americade. i was behind a sport bike of sorts and we were behind 2-3 cars. hadn't been there long or i would figured out how to pass. well here they come weaving in and out of us two bikes and the cars. like morons. passed them a few miles later and one had his tail light dragging on his rear tire and the others tires looked just about flat. both with passengers. morons.

had 2 harley riders do that to me in the VT mountains on the way back from americade. i was behind a sport bike of sorts and we were behind 2-3 cars. hadn't been there long or i would figured out how to pass. well here they come weaving in and out of us two bikes and the cars. like morons. passed them a few miles later and one had his tail light dragging on his rear tire and the others tires looked just about flat. both with passengers. morons.

Hope they got lucky and made it home....for the sake of the passengers.

I was stopped at the overlook on the Taconic....where we always stop to take pics....when this old 650 or 750 Suzook went clanking by, two up, way overloaded with packs and bags 'n shit. He got right about to the out side of the overlook and...BANG!! Blew the rear tire. I went over to see if I could help them out....the rear tire was completely bald with lots of canvass showing...."I thought we could make it home" the kid says!

Some people are just too dumb to help!

I wouldn't even use that tire for a burnout, and here the guy and his chick took off camping or whatever with it!

Back