Nominee for mr nice guy award!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should blaxmax get the Mr. Nice guy award? AWARDED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TB99Max

Reaction score
I would like to nominate blaxmax for a mr. Nice guy award. In another thread I explained the issues I was having and Blax and Dragmaxster drove 80 plus miles one way to my house and stayed pretty much all day until my bike was fixed!

What a thing to say-you don't know me.

You can read into my comment anyway that you like. My thoughts were I am not sure about either of the presidential candidates so how do I vote. Meaning I don't know you so how do I vote.... so your correct I don't know you... damn see how my comment matched yours to a T!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone who would drive 80 miles to help, To me that's a nice guy.Ill be voting yes when it reopens.Youre a nice guy.

Buster gave it to him.A good deed should be awarded.My dad always said if you can't say or do anything good for someone when they need you,Then just leave them alone.Hell im a long ways from perfect.

Glad to see it was awarded.
Well deserved in my opinion.

Blaxmax and dragmax went above and beyond to help out a fellow rider. That is the epitome of what this award is all about.

Next, I'd like to see blax, eric, and Gannon all bury the hatchet because the bickering is tiresome. That kind of thing is rare on this forum and one of the reasons I've been a member here for 8+ years.
https://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We'll deserved in my opinion.

Blaxmax and dragmax went above and beyond to help out a fellow rider. That is the epitome of what this award is all about.

Next, I'd like to see blax, eric, and Gannon all bury the hatchet because the bickering is tiresome. That kind of thing is rare on this forum and one of the reasons I've been a member here for 8+ years.

Amen, no room or need for this kind of behavior in any form on this great forum. Rise above and move forward!

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We'll deserved in my opinion.

Amen, no room or need for this kind of behavior in any form on this great forum. Rise above and move forward!

Well said, Mike and Brian.
Judge the validity of the nominations by the act itself - keep personal feelings out of it. Drag and Blax both got my + vote.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back