Non-sportbike exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odc347

Reaction score
Has anyone found or installed any non-sportbike looking exhaust? I havent been able to find anything, just looking for something different.

We have our Muscle exhaust? At least for the Gen 1 bikes.

I have been away for awhile from the forum. I to have the Delkevic exhaust on my 85. I ran without the baffles in for awhile. I did not care for the raspy sound. I put the baffles back in (many times) after drilling a progressively bigger hole until I got a deeper sound with the right amount of noise. I ended up with a 1/2 inch hole in the baffles which for me produced the sound I wanted. Just my customized exhaust idea.

Iv'e gotten the throttle body injector drawings and most other info from Vmax Roadster, right in with my chain drive hopefuls.......
Seem's like nobody's ever really gotten the programming completely 100%, including Fleming engineering.
For the time,money and headache I'd hate to have a system thats really no better than the stock carbs and
not nearly as forgiving if you make a tuning mistake.

Thanks VooDoo, but those are the ones i have, would like to find some shorter. Dont get me wrong, they sound great just not a big fan of the look on the bike.

Latest posts

Back