Noob wants a VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGSAM

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am not a VMAX owner yet. I have been an admirer for a long time. I will be making a bike purchase soon and I really would like to have one. The problem I have is that I'm a big guy, 6'3" with long legs. I have sat on the bike before and saw that my knees rode rather high above the faux tank. I am hoping that you guys here can give me some solutions to this problem. I don't want to look like a goober riding this bike. Thanks.

Sam.

I know lots of guys your height and taller that ride Max's. You can always get forward controls or what not to put on if you so desire. Don't think that too many tall guys look goofy riding it by any stretch.

Hi Sam, Welcome to the site. I'm 6' 5" and there are guys on here taller than me. Let me rest your "goober" fears.

NOBODY riding a V Max looks like a Goober

99.9% are looking at that cool ass bike!! :clapping:

all they will see is a big blurr when you fly buy them anyway . they wont be saying " did u see how tall he was " they will be saying " wtf was that :ummm: "

I don't care what I look like riding a VMAX. Goober, dork, monkey ballin a football. I could care less.
The Max fits me, It's All Motor, and goes FAST AS SHIT!

nuff said!

:punk:

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your replies.
It is now settled. The VMAX it is!!:punk:
I'll be doing some lurking and studying here for a bit. And I hope to post some pics once it is in my possession. Thanks again.

Sam.

6ft 3 isnt tall you can atleast goto a department store and buy jeans no problems.

I am 6ft 7 and my current big boys pants are a 36waist and 37inseam.

I also ride Ol Fortune cookie wanna talk about looking like a goober? I am the poster child for goober on Ol Fortune Cookie, part of the reason I wear a full face helmet with a tinted face shield at all times!

"Nope that wasnt me but I see that guy also all the time":ummm:

Back