North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2 wheel

Reaction score

VMax Owners of Ontario

2023 Motorcycle Supershow​

Just a reminder the
North American International
Motorcycle Supershow
Jan 6, 7 & 8, 2023
International Centre Toronto
Put it on your calendar and lets get out and support this event!
Since riding season is pretty much done for our "Fairweather" riders, meaning you guys, I'm still riding, get your Vmax's polished up and get them in the show! Those who are interested and can get there bike to the show in Toronto, contact me if you need a trailer!
Setup Thursday or Friday morning, please contact Brad and he can setup the time to be at the show for setup. Takedown 5pm Sunday. We are looking for bikes, participants and volunteers who would offer to watch the booth while at the show for longer than the usual walk throughtime, to give our organizer/participants a break for a few hours from manning the Vmaxes! Now what Vmax rider would turn that chance down !😱
Just a chance to gloat about the thrills of owning, operating, (bragging) about belonging to a great group of Vmaxowners!
Enjoy the ride!
This message was brought to you by your newly elected leader here!
Unfortunately I am working that weekend and Brad is retired!
So please give Retired Brad a hand🤚🤚 organizing this event once again!
For old timers!😅
I will be there Sunday for takedown, even if it costs me a vacation day!
So contact Brad today to let him know you are in !!!
Start polishing the Vmax tomorrow, gonna be to damn cold to do anything else anyway!!

Attachments​

• Screenshot_20221114-202947_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-202947_Samsung Notes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

The show starts tomorrow until 5pm Sunday, hope to see a few vmaxers at the show!

Latest posts

Back