North Jersey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew up (well never really grew up :) ) in Jersey ad live in Tuxedo NY now. I ride a lot up by me in the Harriman State park and Bear Mountain area.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number, I'll be out a least one day this weekend if you're going to be around.

I've got a buddy with a Gen 1 Vmax and Busa that I ride with a lot that lives in Suffern.

Mark

Itgoes has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

dave 973-626-0277

Always making that run.. :)

Does your bike have hi bars kinda like mini ape hangers? I saw a Vmax at the Bear Mountain Wednesday cruise night last week.

We should all hook up for a ride, looks like nice weather this weekend.

No ape hangers for me...lol. I like the the stock setup..

Hooking up for a ride would be cool.

I keep mine in Pequannock. If you guys head out, give me a shout here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

say..thats a sweet bike...just get it?
Sorry, I don't seem to get notifications. I recently bought the 2009 with the 240 kit already done. And a year ago I purchased the 2005 that I'm now selling. It's actually parked on Route 23 in Butler.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gotham, i pass your red bike every day! I literally just sold my '06 that i picked up exactly one year ago and purchased an 09.

Back