Norwalk Ohio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Anybody going to Norwalk Raceway Park this weekend.I'll be there all weekend.Look for me by the Pro Chassie Racing trailer.

shawn kloker said:
Anybody going to Norwalk Raceway Park this weekend.I'll be there all weekend.Look for me by the Pro Chassie Racing trailer.
Why is everything up in northern Ohio? What about us poor slobs down South?:confused2:

mikemax04 said:
Why is everything up in northern Ohio? What about us poor slobs down South?:confused2:

Tell me about it. The only other Maxer I know is Redux and he's on the other side of the damn state from me. Well not exactly the other side, but pretty close.

I've only see one other vmax locally, but I haven't seen him in the last few months. An outside of that, everyone I know in other states see's them all the damn time.

I'm starting to wonder if I stink or something.

mikemax04 said:

Mike You are not far from National Trail Raceway, wich is a good dragstrip too.

shawn kloker said:
Mike You are not far from National Trail Raceway, wich is a good dragstrip too.
Thanks Shawn. I book marked it. We have a drag strip near Cincinnati called Edgewater, where we used to race back in the old days. Not sure if they race bikes there or not. It just would be better to root for someone from the list and rub elbows in the pits.

Mike,I will let you know when we will be running there.I'll be running my honda next season with my vmax as back up but I have decided that I am going to build an FJ 1200 to race like Rod does.I have seen first hand what kind of power he is getting out of his.Smoldering a 12 inch race slick down a well prepared dragstrip off the line takes some serious horsepower.

Calimus said:
Tell me about it. The only other Maxer I know is Redux and he's on the other side of the damn state from me. Well not exactly the other side, but pretty close.

I've only see one other vmax locally, but I haven't seen him in the last few months. An outside of that, everyone I know in other states see's them all the damn time.

I'm starting to wonder if I stink or something.
Lol even I have you beat. Only had my bike a couple of months and I live in a country that doesn't get them direct (have to be bought and shipped over from Japan) and there are about 10 in the North Island and another 15 in the South Island.

3 of the North island ones are in my town.

shawn kloker said:
Mike,I will let you know when we will be running there.I'll be running my honda next season with my vmax as back up but I have decided that I am going to build an FJ 1200 to race like Rod does.I have seen first hand what kind of power he is getting out of his.Smoldering a 12 inch race slick down a well prepared dragstrip off the line takes some serious horsepower.
Sounds good Shawn, thanks.

Back