Not the kind of TX grillin' I had in mind.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, for the first 30 seconds after reading enough of that story, I nearly felt sick, not sick but nearly due to the level of melanin involved. Then I re-read your post TITLE and have been laughing my ass off ever since. In summary, wow! This ain't stopping me from puttin' Bambi in the smoker tonight!

Yea, pretty fucking wild huh? I plan to throw some pig in the grill later but my kids are no longer pan-sized so I guess that limits my grilling options. Fine, pork chops then instead of I must.

Sort of reminds me of that movie Wrong Turn.

It takes a lot to shock me anymore but sometimes I really wonder what sort of factors mess someone up to this degree. Psychology is infinitely fascinating to me, to bad we cant just plug them into a computer via USB cable and look at what the fuck went wrong.

It takes a lot to shock me anymore but sometimes I really wonder what sort of factors mess someone up to this degree. Psychology is infinitely fascinating to me, to bad we cant just plug them into a computer via USB cable and look at what the fuck went wrong.

Have you ever been to DALLAS Texas? I went 1 time. Never again.

Have you ever been to DALLAS Texas? I went 1 time. Never again.

Nope, no way. No more metro areas for this guy. The town I live close to is around 80,000 pop and even thats a bit much. It's just to stressful, my life is not missing that. I do want to ride through this fall after going to OK but I promise to avoid anything even a fraction the size of Dallas.

Nope, no way. No more metro areas for this guy. The town I live close to is around 80,000 pop and even thats a bit much. It's just to stressful, my life is not missing that. I do want to ride through this fall after going to OK but I promise to avoid anything even a fraction the size of Dallas.

The town I grew up in was in West Texas midway between Dallas and El Paso 300 miles each way.
Population 80,000 NO WAY would I ever go back to Big city.

The town I grew up in was in West Texas midway between Dallas and El Paso 300 miles each way.
Population 80,000 NO WAY would I ever go back to Big city.

Motorcycling is a big part of my life and motorcycles just cant do their blissful thing when there is a stop on every block and bumper to bumper traffic all over. I'll probably pick a route through TX through the back country and just see what I can find in the way of BBQ and whatever sorts of food I can find.

Motorcycling is a big part of my life and motorcycles just cant do their blissful thing when there is a stop on every block and bumper to bumper traffic all over. I'll probably pick a route through TX through the back country and just see what I can find in the way of BBQ and whatever sorts of food I can find.
Can't lose.

Back