• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOW $7900 -- 2009 FOR SALE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good suggestion. Probably good to hang on to the key as you drop it off!
My plan is to first try Cycle Trader and also Starbikeforum.com as you suggested, Robert.
I've had two good nibbles from this forum. One from the Netherlands but the $4500 shipping killed that. The second was California with out a commitment so far. It seems the most likely buyers will be within easy driving distance from Jacksonville.
You guys are a wealth of good ideas!
Yeah be very cautious with overseas buyers. More times than not they are scammers trying to get your bank account info.
Make them fly over here and hand you a certified check for it.

Last edited:
............I've had two good nibbles from this forum. One from the Netherlands but the $4500 shipping killed that..........

It was me from the Netherlands. No scammer and certainly not interested in Arthur's bank account info.

I was just shocked to hear shipping, insurance and taxes more than doubled over the last 10 years.
Arthur as said....., I'm sure you will find a good home for your Vmax.

Would you be willing to work with me on shipping? I would set everything up and pay for it. Can u pm me the zip code for shipping quotes? I want to figure out how much shipping would be and see if I can afford the total all in cost. Thanks Ray

Back