Now a forum supporter.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to show my gratitude to a great forum,and a big thank you to everybody.I am now a supporting member.Cheers all.

That's great !!! it isn't easy to run a forum like this. I'd like to see a bigger present of Gen 2 posts and keeping this forum up to date to bring in those riders takes money.

I have tried to support the forum every year, this year I imposed my own fines for shit I was starting to get into .....LOL

I have pulled tech support from this forum of untold value, I could have never sorted my bike so well without all the help. I feel like a little something to offset costs is the least I can do. This place rocks and I want to make sure it doesnt go away.

i have pulled tech support from this forum of untold value, i could have never sorted my bike so well without all the help. I feel like a little something to offset costs is the least i can do. This place rocks and i want to make sure it doesnt go away.

+1

Thanks! It has been very helpful for me over the years. Also, all the contacts with other owners, events and great place for your mod monkey to find ways to spend your money! I've even nicknamed my mod monkey, Zip, who very much likes Vmaxes and modded ones even better!

Zip likes modding Vmaxes.jpg

Thanks! It has been very helpful for me over the years. Also, all the contacts with other owners, events and great place for your mod monkey to find ways to spend your money! I've even nicknamed my mod monkey, Zip, who very much likes Vmaxes and modded ones even better!

View attachment 55813
I like zip,he's cool.

Back