Now THIS is a crotch rocket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
l_800ee31165e10eb71faca18d4c9d17ff.jpg

Story with video here

DALLAS (CBS 11 News) ― Leslie Porterfield has a desk job by day, but by night she's a land speed racer.

"I'm hopelessly hooked on motorcycles," she said. "My first mode of transportation was a motorcycle."

The 32-year-old is an accountant and entrepreneur. She crunches numbers and crushes the expectations of many.

"It's mostly men that hold all the records," she said. But now Porterfield is beating the boys in the male-dominated sport.

Last week, Porterfield raced in the 60th Speed Week at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and broke a record. "It was like hanging onto a tornado," she said. "I had over 200 mph wind hitting me everywhere."

Funny, I stopped at High Five Cycles on Thursday night to check out the bikini bike wash. I guess I missed her. I'll pay more attention, next time. :confused2:

She was there. Had on her "200 MPH Club" baseball cap. She is beautiful, intelligent, personable and loves motorcycles. The perfect woman actually...:worthy:

She was there. Had on her "200 MPH Club" baseball cap. She is beautiful, intelligent, personable and loves motorcycles. The perfect woman actually...:worthy:

m-cman, remember the guy that parked next to you and said you had a very nice Max? That old geezer was me!

Saw you, but missed the blonde, 200-mph hottie. I'm not sure I got the best end of that deal. :biglaugh:

You definitely got the worst of that deal. She is a stunning woman in every way. If I weren't so OLD (and thought I actually had a chance with her, which of course would never happen), I would be following her around like a puppy dog!!

I don't remember a B-King there though. I actually like the B-King and would have been looking at it.

There were quite a few people that commented on my Max which was nice considering how much work (and $$) I have put into it. Some of the younger guys didn't know what it was.

BTW, what did you think about the two wash girls at the far end of the lot? (The blond and the brunette).

Yeah, my bike was parked right next to you...on the north, if I have my directions right. You and I were talking, and then you got a phone call, IIRC.

You may not have recognized my bike as a B-King, since I've removed the huge exhaust cans and replaced them with smaller Yoshi carbon fiber slip ons...and you weren't around when I finally left. Maybe next time...

I had been out to the Sonic on NW highway that night, hoping bike night was still alive. But, it seems to have assumed room temp. Only saw the High Five thing on my way back to Plano.

Don't know how I missed it??? Those wash girls must have messed up my mind / concentration.

The cops are determined to shut down the Sonic and other bike meets. They don't realize everyone just goes to a new place.

NOW , NOW , IF SHE WERE A " NYMPHO - MUTE WOMAN " , THEN SHE MIGHT BE PERFECT !!!! :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Actually that was the picture they sent with the email reminder of the bike wash. They had 4 different girls last Thursday. The two at the end of the lot had about as good a figure as a woman can have. And the had real boobs, not enhanced! I must be the only guy that doesn't like huge fake boobs....:th_SmileyBoobs:

It must be nice to have a phone that lets you access the net while looking at hot young ladies!!!

Glad we got to meet and you got to join us for our Thursday coffee. Maybe we can get some other Maxers to join us. (Don't have to have a V-Max though, just have to love motorcycles). We meet every Thursday after about 8 PM at Denny's at Central Expressway and Midpark across from Texas Instruments. Have a diverse group of people from early thirties to mid sixties with many bikes represented. The older of us have been doing this since about 1972. No squids though.....:biglaugh:

Here are a couple of shots from tonight's bikini wash.

bikenight1.jpg

bikenight2.jpg

And sorry, mc, you did indeed show with your Max. Great looking bike. I'll post a reminder about next week's get together. Maybe we can get some more Maxes out on Thursdays.

Here are a couple of shots from tonight's bikini wash.

bikenight1.jpg

bikenight2.jpg

And sorry, mc, you did indeed show with your Max. Great looking bike. I'll post a reminder about next week's get together. Maybe we can get some more Maxes out on Thursdays.

Gotta retract the 'old geezer' comment.........Jayhawk DOES have a pulse!! :rofl_200:

Id like to find a bike wash like that around here:biglaugh:... nice pics btw!

Latest posts

Back