NRA Life Membership $300 Promotion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex85

Reaction score
Well the NRA decided to bring back the life membership promotion, it is currently active and is rumored to remain a promotion through March 21, 2013. I know there are quite a few gun owners and activists on the forum so I thought I would let everyone know in case you had not heard it from your other sources.

To sign up / upgrade call 1-888-678-7894.

All the best,

Ryan

Good deal!! :clapping: I hope the NRA membership increases by 10 fold....it's a very simple formula, these American politics........."The squeaky wheel gets the grease!"

If you aren't a spoke in that squeaky wheel, you ain't gettin' shit, and you aren't even gonna hold onto the shit you do got! :punk:

I saw that on my local gunsmith's website, and here I just reupped to a 5 year membership for $125! I wonder if they would credit me the $125 towards the $300. Regular lifetime memberships are a $1000.00 this is a steal of a deal!

I've had a life membership since I started competing as a kid. My dad was the captain of the Navy reserve rifle team, is past (maybe current) president of the Retired Navy Shooters organization, and coached my high school rifle team. He purchased life memberships for me and my brother when I was 12. I just contacted the NRA about retrieving my member ID so I can get more involved.

The NRA needs some money fast to buy some politicians. I can see the ads now. Some defenseless great grandmother defending with a bushmaster her house against a gang of thugs trying to break in. In the background Congressmen with their hands held out, a cash for votes scam.
david

The NRA needs some money fast to buy some politicians. I can see the ads now. Some defenseless great grandmother defending with a bushmaster her house against a gang of thugs trying to break in. In the background Congressmen with their hands held out, a cash for votes scam.
david

That's the way the system works Dave....you hit it right on the head! Emotion and drama vs cold hard cash! There's more than enough drama flying around, now it's time to round up some coin! Sounds about normal. :biglaugh:

Not a bad article...but with one of the chapter headlines "The Paranoid Libertarians? Hostile Takeover"....I wonder how much of a slant there is to the article.

Most true libertarians that I know have the mind set of this...if the government leaves me alone on my own piece of land..everything else is ok.

You know...I do look at the times that all of this was going on...its the 70's...Vietnam...Watergate...A lot of people were getting afraid of the government. Like Nixon stated during the Frost interviews. "Its not illegal if the President does it".

People were feeling alienated, disenchanted, and we had hundreds of thousands of Vets that came back (after performing their duty to God and country)....and were turned out and spit on. Is it any wonder that there are so many people that DONT like...or trust the government now?

:ummm::ummm::ummm:

Eric

Not a bad article...but with one of the chapter headlines "The Paranoid Libertarians? Hostile Takeover"....I wonder how much of a slant there is to the article.

Most true libertarians that I know have the mind set of this...if the government leaves me alone on my own piece of land..everything else is ok.

You know...I do look at the times that all of this was going on...its the 70's...Vietnam...Watergate...A lot of people were getting afraid of the government. Like Nixon stated during the Frost interviews. "Its not illegal if the President does it".

People were feeling alienated, disenchanted, and we had hundreds of thousands of Vets that came back (after performing their duty to God and country)....and were turned out and spit on. Is it any wonder that there are so many people that DONT like...or trust the government now?

:ummm::ummm::ummm:

Eric

Maybe some people spit on them,,,but the real truth, the politicians took a massive dump on them,,I will take spit over shit anyday.:damn angry:

I take it that,"duty to God and country" was not serious, because the Viet-Nam war, had nothing to do with God, at least not the Christian God.

O

Latest posts

Back