NSFW Images? What to do...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

The question has come up on what to do if you are working and find that some of our avatars, sig. pics and images are NSFW.

If you feel the need to make them invisible do the following.

Go to User CP, Edit options, and scroll down and look for Visible Post Elements and uncheck the ones that you want turned off and hit save changes at the bottom of the page. You will then be safe to surf the site.

Cheers,
Chris

nice 1 chris - i always wondered about that - I really love Redbone's hotties but when surfing at university it can be a problem..

Is there a way to select specific avatars for deletion or is it an 'all or nothing' deal?

All or nothing.

If you want to, say not view mine you can put me on your ignore list. The only problem is you can't read my posts about how horrible Jon Cornell is and how great I am... :rofl_200:

I would suggest that everyone that takes offense to mine do just that. :biglaugh:

Chris

All or nothing.

If you want to, say not view mine you can put me on your ignore list. The only problem is you can't read my posts about how horrible Jon Cornell is and how great I am... :rofl_200:

I would suggest that everyone that takes offense to mine do just that. :biglaugh:

Chris

Thanks Chris...It just wouldn't be the same without your 'Cornhole Quips' so I guess I'll leave it as it is!:rofl_200:

I guess I could live without looking at the cat playing with the turd in the toilet, but I wouldn't turn them all off.

Thanks, that's better. I really don't mean to step on your creative side and it was funny at first, but old shit gets old fast. And yes, I'm sure your cat is strange.

Back