NSFW, war gun cameras @ nighttime

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it is the glorification of war and the violence it spawns, and that we fully embrace, that leads people to commit acts like the Conn. killings.

We need to lead by example, and the example Washington gives is that violence and killing is not only OK, but admirable.

The same for Hollywood and Video game designers, lead by example. The NRA had it right.

O

Actually, it is the sociopaths who pull the trigger dozens of times who cause the deaths. If someone plays video games where shooting is the entertainment, to blame this as the 'cause' of multiple deaths is to dishonor the lives of those whose unfortunate pats crossed with someone who consciously chose to take firearm weapons to kill as-many totally-defenseless people as possible, in other words, a coward and lethal criminal. Why didn't he attack a police station? Six-year olds don't shoot back.

The NRA has some thinking to do before they announce something as-stupid as blaming it on video games, evidently they didn't get good advice. People who want to use firearms for crimes will continue to choose defenseless targets.

I have to admit though, that all those Marion Morrison war movies probably caused people like Ed Gein, Alberto Di Salvo, and David Berkowitz to kill. Certainly Hollywood and Washington are as-guilty now as then. Hey don't leave out the Fourth Estate! They gave us "body-counts" while killers used this as incentive to get a few bodies of their own on their Charter Arms Bulldog .44's.

When will some society members stop making excuses for sociopathic behavior?

Actually, it is the sociopaths who pull the trigger dozens of times who cause the deaths. If someone plays video games where shooting is the entertainment, to blame this as the 'cause' of multiple deaths is to dishonor the lives of those whose unfortunate pats crossed with someone who consciously chose to take firearm weapons to kill as-many totally-defenseless people as possible, in other words, a coward and lethal criminal. Why didn't he attack a police station? Six-year olds don't shoot back.

The NRA has some thinking to do before they announce something as-stupid as blaming it on video games, evidently they didn't get good advice. People who want to use firearms for crimes will continue to choose defenseless targets.

I have to admit though, that all those Marion Morrison war movies probably caused people like Ed Gein, Alberto Di Salvo, and David Berkowitz to kill. Certainly Hollywood and Washington are as-guilty now as then. Hey don't leave out the Fourth Estate! They gave us "body-counts" while killers used this as incentive to get a few bodies of their own on their Charter Arms Bulldog .44's.

When will some society members stop making excuses for sociopathic behavior?

Medic,

So I take it that you want to eliminate from society all sociopaths? Just how would you do that? Please do tell, because often by the time you know who they are it is too late.

Your argument above is flimsy at best, attempting to connect the environment of the 40's, 50's, even the 60's with the situations we have today with ultra violent TV, Movies and Video Games. (Kids spend hours a day on TV and video games), How about the example set by our very own Federal Government and it's constant state of elective war and killing of people around the globe, (Iraq war based on flat out lies about weapons of mass destruction), and our glorification of it,, not to mention "Enhanced Interrogation",,"abortion on demand",so sad and so debilitating to our society. What are we teaching not only the young,,but society in general, moral decay on a grand scale.

O

Ouchez, I was using sarcasm in referencing John Wayne war movies and the nightly news reports during the late 1960's/1970's of Vietnam 'body counts' as the 'cause' of individuals' choices of multiple serial deaths. I didn't blame them then and I surely don't blame them now, nor do I blame video games or abortions.

Sociopaths usually reveal their intentions due to their behavior as they grow up. It takes a concerted effort to track such behavior and to be able to intervene before a person hurts or kills. That is where prisons serve to remove such people from society when they commit crimes placing them there. Some people don't belong free. Am I the arbiter of who goes to prison? Yes if I serve on a felony criminal trial, and you too. In our absence, the judicial system will still function as it has for 220+ years.

They should show this video to the idiotic Taliban so the can see firsthand how many pieces they'll be blown into when we put a hellfire missle up their asses! It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and primitive those donkey screwing morons are. You can even see the 1 donkey shit itself at one point. Just goes to show the donkey has more sense. I would have said animal but you wouldn't have know to which I was referring. Lol and let this serve as a glimpse of how badass the USA is.

'ouchez,' you're gonna love this:

http://mobile.sun-sentinel.com/p.p?...DL.w=&DL.d=10&DQ=sectionId%3A6698&DPS=0&DPL=3

Actually it is the glorification of war and the violence it spawns, and that we fully embrace, that leads people to commit acts like the Conn. killings.

We need to lead by example, and the example Washington gives is that violence and killing is not only OK, but admirable.

The same for Hollywood and Video game designers, lead by example. The NRA had it right.

O

They should show this video to the idiotic Taliban so the can see firsthand how many pieces they'll be blown into when we put a hellfire missle up their asses! It never ceases to amaze me how stupid and primitive those donkey screwing morons are. You can even see the 1 donkey shit itself at one point. Just goes to show the donkey has more sense. I would have said animal but you wouldn't have know to which I was referring. Lol and let this serve as a glimpse of how badass the USA is.

I despise the Taliban, would personnaly kill every one I would find,,,however do not ever underestimate the enemy, they are brave and tenacious fighters, probably better than most US servicemen except the elite. Remember, they are fighting on their home turf and trying to repel the morally corrupt invaders, as they see it.

Funny how we tend to look at McCain as a big war hero, in my eyes he was far from it. He is lucky that when he crashed he was not killed on sight.

O

Last edited:
Ok, it's a review by the Tribune News Syndicate movie critic on the "Zero Dark Thirty" hunt for Bin Laden movie out now.

I despise the Taliban, would personnaly kill every one I would find,,,however do not ever underestimate the enemy, they are brave and tenacious fighters, probably better than most US servicemen except the elite. Remember, they are fighting on their home turf and trying to rebel the morally corrupt invaders, as they see it.

Funny how we tend to look at McCain as a big war hero, in my eyes he was far from it. He is lucky that when he crashed he was not killed on sight.

Captive pilots alive are powerful propaganda and also valuable as bargaining chips. The Russian spy Rudolf Abel was traded for the U2 pilot Francis Gary Powers, for example.
http://www.spymuseum.com/pages/agent-abel-rudolf.html

You guys ought to read the book " On killing " by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back