Nut Retrieval

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
So the wife an I went for a nice ride today. One the way back we took a route that we hadn't taken in a good long while. Found out they had been doing a bunch of road work over the winter.

The built two bridges next to the old ones on the road and shiften the lane over to the new ones. Problem was, they were no warrning signs letting anyone know that there was a massive bump before and aft of the damn bridges.

So basicly, I hit first one, wasn't too bad, but it's a short bridge and I quickly found the drop off at the other end. Front tire found air, bike kinda came out from under my ass, however, before anything really bad could happen, my nuts found the tank-cover and the rest of me collapsed on the bike as my right nut whent somewhere in the area of my kidney I think. :surprise:

Wife didn't exactly notice what happened as she was busy keeping control of her bike as well.

So now we are home and I'm walking around kinda careful. Hopefully all will be better by morning so I can ride to work. Oh, and oddly enough, the second bridge had bump warnings, guess maybe they didn't have the funds for a second set.:bang head:

Hope you're OK. I've had that happen to me twice way back when. It doesn't feel any better the second time around. Standing up on the foot pegs works really good in this situation.

Yea, I got off the seat for the second bridge (as it actually had the bump warning signs). Standing on the pegs after launching my nutz into outerspace didn't feel that great either, but I'd rather not have gone through the experience again.

Was used to dealing with things like that all the time when I rode dirt, first time I've had to deal with this in almost 2 years of being back on the street. I really think that the Ga DOT contractors have a really sick sense of humor.

I'm feeling a lot better, don't appear to be whizzing kool-aid so thats a good sign.

I called a few fellow riders in the area and warned them along with posting in a few of the local bike forums. Hopefully no one else will neuttered by that bridge.

Side effect, the wife has been rather attentive, which is never a bad thing. Not sure the means justified the ends, but what the hell.

Side effect, the wife has been rather attentive, which is never a bad thing. Not sure the means justified the ends, but what the hell.

Probably because she thinks you are in no shape to do anything about it....lmao!!!!

cant say thats ever happened to me, althogh i have racked my nuts in other situations. Used to work at the local mcdonalds and tried riding the mop bucket across the store at closing time. Got going pretty fast and ended up racking my balls on one of the tables. Ive also had a few females kick me in the nuts. I find the pain worse when you get a light tap to just one nut, seems like it takes longer for that to stop hurting than if you got a full blown kick, ouch

So the wife an I went for a nice ride today. One the way back we took a route that we hadn't taken in a good long while. Found out they had been doing a bunch of road work over the winter.

The built two bridges next to the old ones on the road and shiften the lane over to the new ones. Problem was, they were no warrning signs letting anyone know that there was a massive bump before and aft of the damn bridges.

So basicly, I hit first one, wasn't too bad, but it's a short bridge and I quickly found the drop off at the other end. Front tire found air, bike kinda came out from under my ass, however, before anything really bad could happen, my nuts found the tank-cover and the rest of me collapsed on the bike as my right nut whent somewhere in the area of my kidney I think. :surprise:

Wife didn't exactly notice what happened as she was busy keeping control of her bike as well.

So now we are home and I'm walking around kinda careful. Hopefully all will be better by morning so I can ride to work. Oh, and oddly enough, the second bridge had bump warnings, guess maybe they didn't have the funds for a second set.:bang head:

WOW! Well full props to you for the fact that you could keep riding after your nuts took such a beating! :worthy:

I wouldn't call it riding. Was more like keeping your balance when your drunk. I'm sure thats what it had to have looked like at any rate.

Today is another day and thusfar all is back to normal. Drove the car to work though as I have some things to pick up that won't fit on the Max.

Thanks for the story there Clintard, can't say I've done anything like that, but I'm sure just about everyone relate somehow. An yea, when one nut takes the hit, it does seem to take a hell of a lot longer to deal with.

Latest posts

Back