NW Houston gathering

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazy Bender

Reaction score
Ok, people everyone has been driving me nuts since I had the last annual Benders Bash (Sep 2011). Of course many of them can not wait until then so it was brought to my attention that they all demanded another one but this time in the spring!

Soooooo.....here we go, May 19, Spring Texas I encourage as many to come that are available. This time we will be joined by several riders from the V-Rod Forum as well. Nothing like a large group of Vmax and V-Rods rolling thunder through the streets of NW Houston. BBQ, Bikes,Cold Beer and plenty of fishing stories Im sure. You will not want to miss this one.

I will be posting directions when we get closer to the date. Tell one, tell all, Benders Bash is on "AGAIN"......

:punk::clapping::eusa_dance::banana::band::ten_out_of_ten::git::th_image003::th_biggun::party:

Sorry guys, not this year. I have been there though, several times. It is a beautiful ride for sure. Beside ROT is just a month away as well. Time for the twisted sisters :eusa_dance:

Back