NYC Parking Wars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised with all the gun people that you would pull out your trusty glock and start shooting. You know the felt threatened thing. But you know with less Government regulation more of this sort of thing will happen. Worst when it snows. You spend a few hours shoveling snow to park in front of your house, leave for a few minutes to go get your car only to find someone parked in your spot. How is that for warming your aggies.

I'd probably do the same thing if I had family that needed to park in a spot I already had.

+1 Nothing like the politics of NYC parking to teach you a little about how life really works!

Dave, if you spend hours shoveling out a spot and 'leave it for a few minutes' you really need your head examined! :rofl_200:

Not saying I would do this BUT , for some reason , when things like that happen , the passenger side of the car that parked there would mysteriously end up with deep scrapes on it and possibly tagged or a broken window or two...:confused2:...just sayin...:whistlin:

Back