NYC truck attack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Yorkers are tough -- they'll get through this -- they won't live in fear. Made me think about something though... with the popular rise of using vehicles as a weapon, Halloween is a particularly scary holiday to consider in that regard with so many trick or treaters. :(

New Yorkers are tough -- they'll get through this -- they won't live in fear. Made me think about something though... with the popular rise of using vehicles as a weapon, Halloween is a particularly scary holiday to consider in that regard with so many trick or treaters. :(

Condolences to those affected by the truck attack, so senseless! The kids in my area were running across the street in front of me, one by one. I saw the parents vehicle with 4 ways on so I slowed down but stopped when a little one came running down the driveway then for the next 3-4 minutes they came one by one with only a quick look both ways dashing across the street. Luckily it was still light enough that I could see them and stop about 50' behind the parents car.

Not good news for law enforcement, for sure....the number of potential threats just jumped into the tens of thousands with no way to filter any out before an attack begins.

Not good news for law enforcement, for sure....the number of potential threats just jumped into the tens of thousands with no way to filter any out before an attack begins.

Exactly. Public security is going to have to go through a pretty big change I suspect to try and minimize this as we all know this wont be the last time this happens.

Latest posts

Back