O-ring drain valve

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rand-5107

Reaction score
I need to replace the o-rings on my coolant drain valve, but I can' t find a part #. It seems Yamaha wants to sell me a $65.00 assembly instead of a two dollar o-ring. Anybody have an o-ring part number that will fit?

I need to replace the o-rings on my coolant drain valve, but I can' t find a part #. It seems Yamaha wants to sell me a $65.00 assembly instead of a two dollar o-ring. Anybody have an o-ring part number that will fit?

LOL......I just sent Sean a PM on this very question. I have the same problem. I'm interested in the answer as well.

you could probably just measure it and go down to the h/w store eh?

Buy you a small asortment pack of O rings from your local auto parts store and you will surely find one to fit your application......thats what I did.

I found one in a Made in China O-Ring Pack at Ace Hardware. It's held up for 6 or so months so far....:biglaugh: Obviously it doesn't need to be real high quality to work...:rofl_200:

Sean suggested taking apart, cleaning and replacing. Descent odds it might be fine after that. I'm going to try that first...........

Latest posts

Back