O2 plug size

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some bike had very small O2 sensor. I don't remember which one. I think, it was a Harley.

Some bike had very small O2 sensor. I don't remember which one. I think, it was a Harley.

Not our bike...found a bolt locally, Autozone. Interestingly, they show one online that goes for about $10 if you search for O2 sensor plug. I asked about that one, said they didn't have it but they did have an oil drain bolt with the exact same dimensions for $3.

Not our bike...found a bolt locally, Autozone. Interestingly, they show one online that goes for about $10 if you search for O2 sensor plug. I asked about that one, said they didn't have it but they did have an oil drain bolt with the exact same dimensions for $3.
I used to make tool for catalytic converter diagnosis and sell on ebay (O2 plug with inserted pipe.)

Hey.... where's the connection for the 02 sensor on gen 2's.... I had my ECU flashed and need to unplug it during the start up.

I need help locating the 02 sensor connection..... can anybody help me or show a pic of where it is?

Back