Oakley back pack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
My wife bouhgt me this back pack to use to carry my books back and forth to college, and to carry my stuff to and from work on the nights I ride my bike in.

first off I love this thing, it has a bunch of pockets inside and out for everything from your MP3 player, phone, pens, pencils or whatever, plus a hat fits perfectly in the smaller front pocket (I've lost two of my faverite hats because they blew out of my waist band on fast rides/windy days). It also has a rubber lined port to run your ear buds for your MP3 player through. You can see in the picture the top is slightly curved, so it doesn't "buffer" in the wind at all.

the only thing I would change is there isn't anyway to secure the excess straps when you pull them tight (and there is quite a bit left over for me, I'm not a very big guy), so they tend to blow around some and tap you on the shoulder every now and then....lol.

It comes in black (the color a chose), cement, infrared, military olive, and sheet metal.

Attachments

• PlanetPack.jpg
    PlanetPack.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 24
Back