Obama Care, Isn't it Great?????? NOT!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XBoxMax

Reaction score
And, I used to be Upper Middle Class.:rofl_200::bang head:

ObamaCare is Imploding

Okay folks, I know you think the C-Span Channel that broadcasts all those Congressional hearings is boring, but, really, you should have been around to watch the Senate Finance Committee's hearing Wednesday on the Affordable Health Care Insurance Oversight.

Folks, you haven't seen so many faces of misery since you watched Les Miserables for three and a half hours...and they were all Democrats. And one of them, Senator Max Baucus, was the primary sponsor of Obamacare in the Senate!

Now, try to follow me here because this gets pretty complicated. (It seems that Nancy Pelosi was right; you DO have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it...and the Democrats are now learning what the Republicans warned them about. It's an unworkable mess that is throwing millions of Americans off the health care rolls!)

Okay, apparently, tens of thousands of American employers began throwing workers off their health care plans and opting to pay the much lower federal fine for not offering health care for their workers. Thousands more are even now converting their full time workers to part time workers by limiting working hours per week to less than 30, in compliance with Obamacare rules.

(Remember when Paul Ryan and the Republicans predicted employers would do this? Remember when Democrats were warned that employers would move to save operating expenses by moving their entire work force into federal healthcare exchanges?)

Now, these workers who have lost their health care benefits are busy trying to sign up for state health care exchanges. (There are Internet sites available if your state has agreed to sign up to Obamacare). However, when these American workers, soon to be without employee provided health care, go to the Health Exchange to sign up, they are finding they are not qualified!

It seems that during the signup process, applicants are required to fill in various income and benefit data, which then flows over to IRS computers who then are to spit out what your premium costs will be and how much federal tax credits you'll receive in order to receive subsidies to help you afford health care premiums that are as much as 30% more than you were paying under your employer?s plan!

Big Problem! The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care Exchange premiums that are priced so much higher than the worker was paying under his employer plan! (Surprise, Surprise!

Remember Republicans warning that forcing working Americans to pay for the

30 million leeches who pay nothing for their health care under Medicaid would drive the premiums of working Americans higher?)

Second Big Problem! The IRS computers won't mate up with the Health Care Exchange computers because the IRS computer system is obsolete! So when workers try to sign up for Obamacare the IRS and the Health Exchanges are telling applicants to go to pound sand!

And so fireworks really broke out at the Finance Committee hearings on Obamacare yesterday afternoon. Senator Max Baucus, (Dem), said.."how could this happen? I'm hearing from my constituents that they and their families have been left out in the cold and are without health care because the Exchanges are not accepting them!". Quote from Senator Bill Nelson, (Dem), Florida "my constituents are not going to be happy to hear this administration failed to implement the necessary changes to accommodate health care applicants...someone has to pay for this!" Similar outrage was professed by Senator Ron Wyden (Dem) from Oregon.

Sadly, Obama Program Director for the Health care Affordability Act was on hand to lend testimony. All he could seem to do was sympathize with his Democratic buddies, saying that maybe the problems could be ironed out by the end of 2014 but could offer no ideas about how that could be done.

An Update! This morning a Harvard economics professor came on CNBC and announced that, according to a federal study his group just completed, the Health and Human Services Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is going to be forced to come back to this same committee, hat in hand,and request $700 billion dollars more be allocated to Obamacare just to pay for those automatically covered under current federal programs.

Also, sadly, the Wall Street Journal reported that, in addition to the 30 million Americans not currently covered under Obamacare, we can expect tens of millions more who will be left in the "no health care Twilight Zone"; those who were doing just fine with their employee health care plan until Obamacare was implemented this year. And many of those who were working 40 hour weeks will find themselves deemed "part time employees" working less than 30 hours per week and unable to afford Obama's premiums even if they could get through the application process.

And, as usual, while the working poor and the rapidly declining middle class will be out in the cold without any health care, the Medicaid/Welfare leeches have no worry. They are covered by that $700 billion dollar pot of gold that Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services will be demanding from Congress soon!

When you are STUPID and you vote for a big smile and a cocky walk, you get what you deserve?How likeable is he now???????

LOL....Remember when it was actually talked about trying to get Obama added to Mt Rushmore? Dont think thats gonna happen now...

Couldn't agree more, I just wish all the negative crap from his decisions only affected his party.

I'm the business manager for a doctors office.

My girlfriend is a Nurse/Auditor in a hospital emergency room.

ObamaCare will produce EQUALITY OF OUTCOME.

Nobody will be able to get any care at all.

When you buy a used car, a doctor will be your salesman.

Right now, in the hospital my gf works in, when a patient comes in with medicare or medicaid, they are constantly having to ask them if they are satisfied with their care so far.

because...later that person will receive a survey in the mail from a third party contractor. The survey will ask them if they were satisfied with their care (meaning if they came in for street drugs, did they get them). If the survey is negative, the hospital is not paid for that visit. If their satisfaction rate falls below 80%, the hospital is de-certified for a year...no medicare or medicaid claims.

A handy way to eliminate these expensive programs without any politician having to stand up and vote on something.

The satisfaction survey will begin to be implemented in private doctors offices in 2014 when obamacare officially kicks in.

Meanwhile, all the insurance companies are following the lead of medicare. As medicare comes up with more and more cleaver ways to deny payments, the private carriers copy them almost instantly.

Soon, all medicare will be doled out by hospitals.

Then the final blow.

Right now, there is a rule in the industry comment phase that would penalize hospitals if they have too large a share of the community medicare, medicaid patients.

Well...if no private doctors are taking those policies anymore...what do you think is going to happen.

Nobody is REQUIRED to take either of them or any other insurance for that matter.

Obama...He's Black, but Not African American, He's Arab, but he's an American Citizen. He's the president, but he's trying to destroy every aspect of our culture and our military strength.

Amazing

When I worked for CCH in 97-99 as a Paramedic...there was an entire floor of canadian nurses. They were down here to make money...because they couldn't afford in live in Canada under government run healthcare.

So...what will happen to wages for hospital personnel now?

Obama...He's Black, but Not African American, He's Arab, but he's an American Citizen. He's the president, but he's trying to destroy every aspect of our culture and our military strength.

Sadly, that is an accurate description, though it may actually be overly nice how you described him.

Teasonist sounds like an accurate description for him as well. Domestic Terrorist would fit too, I feel.

This says it all

Attachments

• bdeec979-faf5-48d1-8b40-095f98ad2b24.jpg
    bdeec979-faf5-48d1-8b40-095f98ad2b24.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 29
What I find, sadly, here on this thread and everywhere else too is....... Obama was voted in with record fanfare. "Everyone" loved the guy and voted for him 5 years ago...........Where are all YOU people now? On this thread alone everyone acts like they hate the guy & it seems NO ONE voted for the guy....how is that possible? Retorical.....I don't expect an answer........I love politics.......NOT!!

What I find, sadly, here on this thread and everywhere else too is....... Obama was voted in with record fanfare. "Everyone" loved the guy and voted for him 5 years ago...........Where are all YOU people now? On this thread alone everyone acts like they hate the guy & it seems NO ONE voted for the guy....how is that possible? Retorical.....I don't expect an answer........I love politics.......NOT!!

It seems liberals don't like the Vmax :biglaugh:

It seems liberals don't like the Vmax :biglaugh:

LOL...The first time...I couldnt make it to vote...I had knee surgery just 3 days before.....the 2nd time....I didnt vote for him...and everyone that i knew didnt vote for him.

Oklahoma was 70% red during the election.

I think it depends on what your circle of friends is like.
I don't know a single person that I live close to, work with, work for, have as a customer, or know in ANY fashion that voted for Obama.

Yet Obama won by something like 52-53 % of the popular vote.
There out there somewhere, probably sleeping in. So we never see them.

The circle of people I know is generally blue collar hard ass working folks that make enough money to know that the gov't thinks they are rich, and hate the fact that they are the ones paying for all the free shit he promises to stay in office.

Even in the land of fruits and nuts where I'm working now I don't know anyone that voted for him. Even the IBEW union guys out here hate his ass.
Although I do see a lot of Obama stickers out here, never see those in Texas....

The problem is the damned electoral college, giving all the votes from a given state to the winner of 50.1% of the popular vote of that state. California is one of the most liberal of states, if you only look at the electoral college votes. However, over 80% of the state, by land area, votes conservative republican. But the large metro areas, like San Fiasco and Lost Anglers, with their ghettos and huge amounts of people on the gov't dole, are uber-liberal and they unfortunately outnumber the working people. It has puzzled me also that he won in such a large fashion, yet I only know of a couple of my acquaintances who admit to voting for him. Of course, that may be because I don't live an a ghetto.

The problem is the damned electoral college, giving all the votes from a given state to the winner of 50.1% of the popular vote of that state. California is one of the most liberal of states, if you only look at the electoral college votes. However, over 80% of the state, by land area, votes conservative republican. But the large metro areas, like San Fiasco and Lost Anglers, with their ghettos and huge amounts of people on the gov't dole, are uber-liberal and they unfortunately outnumber the working people. It has puzzled me also that he won in such a large fashion, yet I only know of a couple of my acquaintances who admit to voting for him. Of course, that may be because I don't live an a ghetto.

+ 1

Sad in the fact that we can see it happening yet apparently we cannot stop it. Why?
In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."
The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..." Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals (who the politically correct media that follow the lead of the current Administration now call "undocumented immigrants") - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.
If you are in favor of this, then by all means be apathetic and delete this message. If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.

Only in America could the rich people who pay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

I voted for Obama in 2k8, and chose a third party candidate last year. Given a choice only between Romney and Obama round 2, i would have chosen Obama.

I voted for Obama in 2k8, and chose a third party candidate last year. Given a choice only between Romney and Obama round 2, i would have chosen Obama.

gamorg02: I have a great deal of respect for you. That being said, I don't
mean this to reflect negatively toward you in any way. You did vote for someone
else in 2012.:clapping:

Many need some variety in your News coverage.:confused2:

I watch the Liberal News and Fox. After what I've seen coverage wise
over the years, I would have voted for Daffy Duck before BO. Right now,
Liberal News is covering everything except the Lies, Deceptions and Outright
Criminal Acts we've of this administration. BO's Administration makes Watergate
completely insignificant by comparison.

Jimmy Carter's Smile has been getting bigger and bigger for a Long Time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back