Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
610_CCNewLogo.jpeg

Ok so it turned from a lets get together, to lets make it an event.

Though it may be a small event, we have to start someplace.

SO..... I ll sponsor the event with the plaque for the bracket racing winner. A set of cylinder covers will go to whoever runs closest to their dial in. This is a test and tune day , so we will have to figure out the times and keep track of them ourselves.

Tshirts, I ll get a design to Mike and talk to him about that. I ll cover the cost of the shirts for everyone. So we will need to know what sizes. Please post here so we know who is coming, what size shirt etc.

Entry fee to the track is $25 and that gets you in the gate and racing.

Lunch I am not sure what Mike has in mind, but I am willing to get hot dogs to grille if everyone else wants to bring a little something to pass along.

I ll have my go pro and my other video camera with me as well. I ll ask Dave the track photographer if he is going to be there. He is the one that takes all the good pictures I ve posted in the past.

_K2_6191.jpg
_K2_6176.jpg
_K2_6209.jpg

So post up if your going, how many are coming with you and your shirt size.

I hope this turns out to a nice size gathering. Heck maybe we can do a little grudge race as well.

As a note to bring.....

1 Ankle high or higher boots
2 Leather gloves
3 Jacket
4 Pants if you run faster then 12.00, if your running 10's definitely leather pants as they might say something to you.
5 Helmet
6 Full tank of fuel, because there isn't a really close fuel station and they don't sell fuel at the track.

Can't think of anything else off hand, but I ll post more later.

Gates open at 10am, racing starts around 11 am.

2691 Roods Lake Rd. Lapeer, MI. 48446.

TRACK PHONE 810-664-4772.

http://www.lapeerdragway.com/index.html

Any questions let me know.

Todd

People attending from this forum listed here
Vmax-Mike
cgswss
srk468
hijacker
Myself of course....

Possible attendance
Shadow734

Last edited:
Re: Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!

Wow Todd this looks like it will be a fun day and thanks for buying us tee shirts. I can help out with lunch. And i will call u about the tee shirts. I need size and colors and what should it say. should we try and get the v4 honda's in on this.

Re: Oct 13th Lapeer Dragway 1st Annual Customized Creationz Hooligan Vmax Race Day!!!

Think any of the gen 2s on the other site might be interested?

I'm coming, 4x if possible on the shirt. Still don't know if I can race-working on getting some clothes that fit, but race of not I'll be there.

I will be happy to pitch in $$ on the stuff, but I'll be riding my bike so can't really bring anything.

So who's going to keep track of the $$, Mike or Todd? I'm sure we will all just pay our own entry.

My brother-in-law found a place in Port Heron That says they have Jackets that will fit me and at a price I can afford. I guess I'll look at boots and gloves while I'm there. The place is called Holburt's Hot On The Road. Does anyone have like a dry erase board they can bring to keep track of the brackets?

Does anyone have a really sick v-max, maybe running on 3 cylinders, they can bring? I'd love to win 1 race <BMFG>

BTW- the Gas station on the west side of M24 across from the K-mart shopping center used to sell racing gas. I'm guessing they still do, just in case anyone is bring a bike with really high CR or you want to fool with the timing.

As long as the weather cooperates I'll be there, I'm probably going to bring some 93 octane no ethenol gas so if someone needs a splash that'll be fine, I'm also bringing some 100 octane unleaded race gas that I use to spike my gas with for the spray... I might be one of the quicker gen 1's there but I'm still not real good on the lights so I'm sure one of you guys will smack me around on the tree or I'll go red on you LOL I'll probably leave pretty early (S10 ain't got much under the hood) about 6:00am or so that way I can be there by 10:30ish I'll have a cooler with me so I can bring some food and stuff too just let me know what to bring.. I'll have my tools and carbtune too so if anyone wants to do a quick sync they can...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good.

Bracket racing or grudge racing or whatever we do will be fun. But we have to run it inside their test and tune since we aren't renting the track really.

Pay at the gate for entry. So no money needs enter our hands for anything.

Food wise, whatever things a normal get together, potato salad, beans, chips, deserts etc.

What size shirt Scott?

Todd

XL shirt for me please. Very cool of you to put up the money for those. This should be pretty cool.

Sounds good.

Bracket racing or grudge racing or whatever we do will be fun. But we have to run it inside their test and tune since we aren't renting the track really.

Pay at the gate for entry. So no money needs enter our hands for anything.

Food wise, whatever things a normal get together, potato salad, beans, chips, deserts etc.

What size shirt Scott?

Todd

XXL please, I'll bring some chips, brats and some pop probably...

Cool, so it looks like atleast 6 of us so far. Hopefully we can get some more.

Mike mentioned putting it on the V4 forum and maybe seeing if some Honda guys want to come.

What do you guys think?

Todd

Customizedcreationz above v4 and drag day below v4 and make the v4 big and in the center of the shit. Or maybe vmax on the center it we only have vmax riders. Any other ideas whoild help whay do u think it should day.

Smart phone lol

Did someone say race?

Well COME ON DOWN!

Except you have to tow a trailer behind your bike when you go down the strip.

A very heavy trailer

<BMFG>

Any busa's hang out there? I'mstartin to get a taste for them

My friend Jody with his GSXR1100 (now a 1198) might come with me but we have no idea what it'll run... I'm guessing low 10's high 9's

I am going to see if my new hire Jason wants to bring his CBR1000RR or his Ducati. Lets make a post on the V4 forum and see if the Gen 2 guys want to get in on it also.

Todd

I can post it up at v4musclebike.
Maybe those guys will show up for one of our get-togethers before the year is over. Nice to pit some VMaxes against V65's.

If we got rockets coming than we need the shirt to work for them as well.

Just call it the Michigan Hooligan Race to cover everyone.

Todd

Latest posts

Back