OE sissybar on e-bay, ends tonight at aprx. 7pm EST

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acammer

Reaction score
I have my OE passenger backrest on E-bay right now, current bid is $255.00. I'd really rather see this go to a forum member, its been in the for-sale section for a while with minimal interest. If somebody is interested, I we can consider working outside of flea-bay and avoiding some of the fee's there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...p5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ35580QQitemZ260753507583

Mods - if this is inappropriate solicitation, please let me know and pull the post. I know different forums have different rules. Just trying to put together a win win for myself and another potentially interested forum member.

All the action occurs in the last 30 seconds of the auction. I bet it will go over $300 easily. Probably a lot more. I sold a polished backrest with pad without the luggage rack or signals for $300 a few months ago.

Yea, I watched closely for the last week or two, and I haven't seen anything go for less than $300.00. It has a really minimal clear coat bubble in one spot, but is other wise in real nice condition. Its gotta pay for my Dyna3000!

Worked out ok. Dyna3000 is paid for. Now the motor has a prayer of staying in one piece.

Back