• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM Back Rest/Sissy Bar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desert_max

Reaction score
<<OK. $200 plus shipping>>

Just picked up my third Vmax. But those three are spread over a lifetime. The last one I sold about five years ago. This latest one came with the factory backrest installed, but the original owner also had the standard low grab bar… Which I prefer and reinstalled.

So the back rest is up for sale. It is old but it is intact. Perfectly usable as it is and doesn’t look bad at all. Upholstery is perfect. Aluminum shows some light corrosion under the coating in a couple of spots. A few scratches, not deep. If you’re anal about aluminum polishing like I am, this thing can be beautiful with a bit of time and effort. These solid aluminum bits polish up with a luster much nicer than chrome in my opinion.

Shipping CONUS only capped at $25 USD

Attachments

• F5728916-A611-4F33-BBD2-F08876155E86.jpeg
    F5728916-A611-4F33-BBD2-F08876155E86.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 4044DAD7-E9D2-48A9-83A4-C7C836504F23.jpeg
    4044DAD7-E9D2-48A9-83A4-C7C836504F23.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 9026DA4D-F1C3-4839-9668-81A1A0ED12CF.jpeg
    9026DA4D-F1C3-4839-9668-81A1A0ED12CF.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Okay, $250 shipped continental United States only. Going on eBay soon. Price will be higher.

These are great for those of you with skittish girlfriends. The backrest is a lot less common than the standard grab rail on these bad boys. Passengers know why.

Not sure why this has yet to be snatched up. I’ll probably “break” if the price gets any lower. Nothing you need for trade bait ?
Patmax

Last edited:
It is sold guys. Thank you for your interest. Having trouble trying to delete old add. One of my per peeves.

Just picked up my third Vmax. But those three are spread over a lifetime. The last one I sold about five years ago. This latest one came with the factory backrest installed, but the original owner also had the standard low grab bar… Which I prefer and reinstalled.

So the back rest is up for sale. It is old but it is intact. Perfectly usable as it is and doesn’t look bad at all. Upholstery is perfect. Aluminum shows some light corrosion under the coating in a couple of spots. A few scratches, not deep. If you’re anal about aluminum polishing like I am, this thing can be beautiful with a bit of time and effort. These solid aluminum bits polish up with a luster much nicer than chrome in my opinion.

If you still have it, I'll take it. What's the current price?
Steve [email protected]

Steve, Is This Still Available?

Is a standard grab bar worth anything? I could probably get one for free, and a center stand, if I drove 100 miles to pick it up.

Sure, always a market for parts, the grab bar more-than the centerstand.

Back