• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM GEN1 Radiator side covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the aluminum strip that goes on the side missing one if you want it and it is for sure the side you need. i think i can find it. I got a little to fast and it sucked it right off the side of the radiator ( think it wes a little loose to start with) and did not know it till i got home. got a extra one by mistake so you can have it. It is new.

I have the aluminum strip that goes on the side missing one if you want it and it is for sure the side you need. i think i can find it. I got a little to fast and it sucked it right off the side of the radiator ( think it wes a little loose to start with) and did not know it till i got home. got a extra one by mistake so you can have it. It is new.
I need I believe the left side defined it and you don't want it I could use it if it's for the same side

HEY man i have looked for the last two nights and cannot find that mf. I think it was for the left side because i ordered the whole plastic side but it came with both reflector and stainless steal strip on it and I ordered a reflector and strip extra because I was told that it come from Yamaha that way. Revzilla dont know as much as they think. lol I will keep looking till i run out of places to look. Then there is somebody that drops by and they get sticky fingers and shit walks out the shop door. If you find one let me know so I can not worry about it but till thin I will keep looking for it. IT has got to show up some where unless somebody did pack it off. Ride safe brother .

Good news after looking for four days i just found that yamaha PLATE 1FK-12535-00-00 AND IT IS FOR THE LEFT SIDE. I will put it in a little box from the post office and will let you know the tracking number. THAT IS IF YOU STILL NEED IT. I see the pic. of the one you fabed. and it looks good. Smart thinking there. IF you get this tonight let me know for sure you still want it. I am about dead I been cutting wood all day to fill my old mans wood shead. HE is 78 and needs all the help he can get. Yea MIKE just text me at 270-634-0913 and let me know if you still need it and if so I will get it mailed to you tomorrow. later man , take it easy. SORRY MIKE I JUST SAW THAT IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE THAT MADE ONE AND NOT YOU. LIKE I SAID I HAVE HAD A HARD DAY BROTHER.

Last edited:
Back