OEM toolkit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Lookie what I found, from the looks of it, this may never have been removed from its place under the seat.

What was wrapped-around it is in great shape, too.

Attachments

• VMax toolkit.jpg
    VMax toolkit.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 78
It's like getting up on Christmas when you're a kid, and finding something delightful, but unexpected under the tree. You just don't expect you're gonna find a toolkit in a nearly twenty-five year-old motorcycle.

How-many of you have your OEM toolkit on the bike? Mine on my '92 I bought from the dealer in '93 w/<1800 miles, had it still, but from the use that the bike got, I ended up w/holes in the lined heavy-muslin bag the tools come in. I guess it just abraded a bit each time the bike was kinetically-involved.

Both of mine are there. I havn't confirmed all tools are intact though. I should verify that

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Maybe Yamaha was using up some old manuals for the early production '85's.... :confused2:

Huh....just noticed the back page is in French., and it's right side up. :ummm:

Sorry for the hi-jack F-M! :worthy:

Attachments

• 001 (5).jpg
    001 (5).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 001 (6).jpg
    001 (6).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 001 (7).jpg
    001 (7).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 23
Mine is #286 but don't know if that's got anything to do with why the golf cart is there....and why it's in french on the back page, or even what it says......Je ne parle pas la Franchez. :confused2: :biglaugh:

:rofl_200: Someone told me those "Golf Cart" manuals are worth $2500.00! Kinda like The Beatles "Buthcer" album cover they pasted another photo over back in 1965.

Back