Officially ex-VMax rider now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old timer

Reaction score
Well I went and did it...sold my second VMax yesterday...:bang head::bang head:...I know I'll regret it...just like the first one...but who knows what will happen down the road...I'm stickin around here , there are some really good people here that I've had the pleasure of meeting and hope to meet up with again...:worthy:

Later...for now...:punk:

Been riding since 1958 and the V-Max is the only bike I have sold and missed and re-purchased! And I have owned a huge selection including a 1980 CBX, 1991 Harley Sturgis, 1970 BSA 650, 1968 Triumph 650, 1959 Zundapp plus many others. I will own a Max as long as I can ride and keep it running... Love the bike even with all its shortcomings!

Old Timer, sorry to see you parting ways with the Vmax.... again ! :damn angry:
But glad you're hanging around the VMF :biglaugh: Your wisdom is always appreciated. :worthy:
Who knows.... you may end up with a Gen2 Vmax :punk:

Yeah, don't be a stranger Old Timer! Good you could sell this time of the year in your neck of the woods. When I lived in Ohio, I always got excited seeing a cycle being hauled in the back of a pick up truck covered in snow hopefully headed to a warm dry garage!

If you ever have the time ,I'll ride the quabin or where ever and I dont care what your ridin,as long as your ridin.

Hope you told the new owner about this place!

I hope you are able to keep your other bikes. Either way, glad to still have you on the forum.

On a different note, certain recent events actually made me think about selling my Max, but right now I just can't part with it.

im gonna sell my 86 also. all the fun is gone now that its running well. i cant afford anymore upgrades.

Congrats!

How is she working for you? I heard a lot of good things. Be careful about the cams if this is a suspect model.

Blaine

Never gave a minutes thought to selling my '85. Look up the word "keeper" in the dictionary - you'll find a picture of me and my Max next to the definition!

Back