Oh I'm mad!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
It's Sprinkler System Certification (test) day here at work.... Since I have an FM200 Fire Suppression System in my office and in my server room it gets tested too..... Can you see where this is going??? :bang head: Dumbass did NOT disconnect the tank trigger mechanism from the panel and of course it went off, EXACTLY as designed...... :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

No, I am NOT paying the $7000 to recharge it, THEY ARE!

"Here's yer sign"

Attachments

• 100_8537.jpg
    100_8537.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_8538.jpg
    100_8538.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_8539.jpg
    100_8539.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_8540.jpg
    100_8540.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_8541.jpg
    100_8541.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_8542.jpg
    100_8542.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27
Thanks man, I just wanted to see what was up after the discharge.

At work I have a room of DVR's, servers, and radio equip that is FM-200.

Thanks man, I just wanted to see what was up after the discharge.

At work I have a room of DVR's, servers, and radio equip that is FM-200.
Aside from the odor (similiar to the smell of a can of compressed air) and the dust and shit it blows off the walls, there is no mess or anything to clean up. Mind you, I washed my coffee mug before refilling it.... :clapping:

I believe Halon replaces the oxygen, smothering the fire.... and kinda rendering the someone a very bad day....

guess he went oops after that one ey? oh well what ya gonna do

Ya, he was VERY quickly on the phone to his boss. A comment overheard while he was talking to his boss(?) "Well how come the wiring on my sheet doesn't match what's here(meaning the wiring in the panel by the FM200 tank)?". The sheet he had were instructions on how to disable the firing mechanism on the storage tank of FM200 gas. So I can't totally place blame on him.... :ummm: HOWEVER, if he's the tech in to perform a yearly certification of said system, he should damn well be competent enough to know what he's doing!!

*gets off soap box*

Ya, he was VERY quickly on the phone to his boss. A comment overheard while he was talking to his boss(?) "Well how come the wiring on my sheet doesn't match what's here(meaning the wiring in the panel by the FM200 tank)?". The sheet he had were instructions on how to disable the firing mechanism on the storage tank of FM200 gas. So I can't totally place blame on him.... :ummm: HOWEVER, if he's the tech in to perform a yearly certification of said system, he should damn well be competent enough to know what he's doing!!

*gets off soap box*

Ya see there! That's the problem with the world today.
Our educational institutions don't TEACH people shit anymore. It's all; Here memorize this, take this test on it, you passed - your good, here's your diploma. Now go out in the real world and fuck shit up.
Now if this "technician" had been properly educated, he might have been intelligent enough to see that the wiring on your system didn't match what was on his sheet, and then he could of had the understanding to do some research and evaluate the situation better and figure out that the sheet he had was wrong and he should not just follow instructions blindly and fuck up your shit!

But Hey what do I know.

Sorry you left the soap box out so I jumped up on it. LOL!

Our educational institutions don't TEACH people shit anymore. It's all; Here memorize this, take this test on it, you passed - your good, here's your diploma. Now go out in the real world and fuck shit up.
Now if this "technician" had been properly educated, he might have been intelligent enough to see that the wiring on your system didn't match what was on his sheet, and then he could of had the understanding to do some research and evaluate the situation better and figure out that the sheet he had was wrong and he should not just follow instructions blindly and fuck up your shit!

But Hey what do I know.

Sorry you left the soap box out so I jumped up on it. LOL!

HAHA :biglaugh: :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: You said it!!

= Union apprentices?

Back