Oil Pan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargerman426

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section but I have a crack in my oil pan so I'm in need of a replacement. Anyone have one or can tell me what years are interchangeable with my 2001?

Also in my eBaying for a replacement I've noticed that most of the pan have a drain plug with a Philips head screw in the middle. My current pan just has a bolt.

Any year 85 thru 07 will work. Can't say I've ever seen a drain bolt with. Phillips head.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All of the one's on ebay have them for some reason. Not sure why either. Just bought another oil pan from eBay though so i'll have one on hand to look at.

Exactly. He can coat one up like new. I can probably find one in the scrap tub.

The screw in the middle is a magnet that is installed in the drain plug. The vmax didn't come with one stock but most of us have sourced one for that added insurance to capture any metal in the oil and keep it out of the motor. I just ordered a replacement for the pumpkin since the 2 bolts are interchangeable and the rear diff plug has a magnet.

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant

Latest posts

Back