OKC Riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnerK

Reaction score
Everybody in OKC and surrounding areas!!
Would anybody be interested in starting our own local Vmax group meet?
Just met some guys tonight who said they would be interested if we could get enough people together.

Just spitballing an idea since I seem to rarely see anyone out with their Vmax.:confused2:

Hey I live in Lawton. ...I would be interested.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Haha I'm pretty much in the middle of both of you!!
I know a lot of people like to group ride to/from Pops :hmmm:
Although Lake Eufala sounds like it would be a fun ride.

I'm going to meet up with some of the local Vmax riders on Thursday and try to get a plan together.
I know for sure this Sunday there will be a few groups of all different bikes meeting up in Downtown OKC and Norman to ride to Thunder Valley Raceway for Import Face Off.

I'm in town Thursday....but out of town Sunday due to work.

Well I know it would be a bit of a ride for you, but your'e more than welcome to join up with us Thursday night. We will be at the Hooters off of I240 for bike night.
Really stinks that you have to work on a Sunday.:th_signs132:

Well I know it would be a bit of a ride for you, but your'e more than welcome to join up with us Thursday night. We will be at the Hooters off of I240 for bike night.
Really stinks that you have to work on a Sunday.:th_signs132:

Well being a paramedic.....I'm just used to working various days....holidays...etc.

What time is it?

Well being a paramedic.....I'm just used to working various days....holidays...etc.

What time is it?
Well thank you for everything you do!! I know it ain't easy.
Starts at 7p and goes until 11p I think... I never stay the whole night. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thank you....and I will see yall there.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1441929879975.jpg
Bike is washed, fuelled, and awaiting the rider. Operation Bike Night is clear for go. [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have been off the forum for some time due to work but I am back. I realize this thread is old but I am in Enid and would like to be a part of this group the next ride.

Sounds good....but I'm at work, after I get home, I'd love to do a trip like that.

Latest posts

Back