OKC Vmaxers - synch tool

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzsawbee

Reaction score
Hi all. I am wondering if any of the Vmaxers in/around OKC have a carb synch tool they would be willing to share? I can travel to you. Nearing the end of my journey to bring my 97 out of its long slumber, and the home made tool I am trying to use isn't working - they are too far out and I keep sucking the fluid into the engine.

Thanks,
Chet

216 miles, 3.25 hrs away. Neosho MO. I use an old mercury style set of guages, if you're interested in coming that far.

Hey...I live in Lawton...81 miles away...tell me where and when and I will be there. My cell# and email is in my signature.

@Traumahawk - Next weekend looks like it should be good for a ride over to Lawton. I'll give you a call later in the week so we can finalize the details.

Thanks, I appreciate your willingness to help.

Chet

Lawton is not a bad place....a lot of people should remember AIT at Fort Sill.

Im from Tulsa but currently in Corpus Christi, TX working. I will be passing through OKC on my way home on Wednesday, Nov. 27th. I happen to have my sync gauges with me. HMU if you don't have it done by then.

Back