Old fart's work out.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good effort.

Will you be sticking to prime numbers?

Unloaded 2 semi trailers .full of fiberglass bathtubs and showers. 76 total. All by hand no machine.
The placed them in a 4 story building. Had a lift to raise them up.
It's work.so I don't count it as exercise. These young kids 19- 28. Can't hang with the old man 57.

Didnt I already tell you that using a 92 year old woman for an example was a bad comparison? What was this womans life before doing that? I guarantee not even close to a man who physically works every day of his life. Women in general tend to live sedentary lifestyle. Less stress. Thats why they tend to live longer. Using a 92 year old woman as an example of health does not impress me. Show me a 92 year old man who worked a physical labor job till 70 then ran this. THEN....I will be impressed.
I agree. Now would be hell, to try and do 10 yard dash. Worked my A$$ off for ungrateful bosses for many years. Mega hours on land jobs. Mega days at sea on Trawlers. I can still hold my own and I'm not ready to call myself an Ole' Fart, unless playing. (70 years old and starting to feel those years). But I will fight it all the way...:)

thanks! I need to find somebody, who can do better, so I have motivation! 20 years ago I could do 23 pull ups, I'll get there!!!
Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 :eek:

I can remember doing one pullup years ago. Pulled my butt back on board my Trawler after falling overboard. But that was a necessity. HE HE he he.

Nice job. I probably couldn’t do 3 chin ups today. I started exercising again middle of October, mostly heavy bag, speed bag and a century Bob. I’ve made pretty good improvements since then. I’ve been pretty consistent and I feel so much better. I trained martial arts for years until a neck surgery about 4 years ago, at 52 years old it took a long time to heal, then I was sedentary until October and at 56 years old it’s coming back a little slower than I’d like but that’s what happens. Use it or lose it.

Nice job. I probably couldn’t do 3 chin ups today. I started exercising again middle of October, mostly heavy bag, speed bag and a century Bob. I’ve made pretty good improvements since then. I’ve been pretty consistent and I feel so much better. I trained martial arts for years until a neck surgery about 4 years ago, at 52 years old it took a long time to heal, then I was sedentary until October and at 56 years old it’s coming back a little slower than I’d like but that’s what happens. Use it or lose it.
I have a punching 100 lb. bag, which needs... punching and kicking every day!... :)

I went swimming today but Firemedic didn't (did you?)! Miami has much warmer water than Jacksonville.

Last edited:
Back