Old fart's work out.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 73 and just bought a vmax... SO?
Congrats! What year? 👍
Before I determine if you are an old fart or not, I need to ask you some questions:
1.How far (long) can you run?
2.How many pull ups and push ups can you do?
3.How is your blood pressure?
4.Do you eat meat and sugar?
Age means nothing.

Last edited:
Age means nothing.
Of course it matters.

For example how many 100m record holders have been over 40 compared to those under 30?

Don't you lose 1% of muscle mass per year from age 30 onwards?

You can't stop ageing.

Of course it matters.

For example how many 100m record holders have been over 40 compared to those under 30?

Don't you lose 1% of muscle mass per year from age 30 onwards?

You can't stop ageing.
I got pretty good muscle mass in last few years. And it was not my goal, I am after health. You just need to eat right and work out.

Well, 30+ years of floorcovering has slowed me down a bit. I still listen to AC-DC !
What do you do, carpet or wood floor? I successfully screwed up both jobs... 😱 Wood shrunk and carpet was cut too short on one side... Not smart enough... ;)

What do you do, carpet or wood floor? I successfully screwed up both jobs... 😱 Wood shrunk and carpet was cut too short on one side... Not smart enough... ;)
I did carpet, vinyl, carpet
Tiles and laminate.

Congrats! What year? 👍
Before I determine if you are an old fart or not, I need to ask you some questions:
1.How far (long) can you run?
2.How many pull ups and push ups can you do?
3.How is your blood pressure?
4.Do you eat meat and sugar?
Age means nothing.

I am 73 and may need to sell my ‘86 had since ‘87 runs strong - I have a leg problem - text me 505-315-6456 if any interest…in no hurry working on the leg…

Didnt I already tell you that using a 92 year old woman for an example was a bad comparison? What was this womans life before doing that? I guarantee not even close to a man who physically works every day of his life. Women in general tend to live sedentary lifestyle. Less stress. Thats why they tend to live longer. Using a 92 year old woman as an example of health does not impress me. Show me a 92 year old man who worked a physical labor job till 70 then ran this. THEN....I will be impressed.

I am 73 and may need to sell my ‘86 had since ‘87 runs strong - I have a leg problem - text me 505-315-6456 if any interest…in no hurry working on the leg…
since I have bad knees , what is your leg problems?

Latest posts

Back