old school max, northern MN.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Man it's been GREAT hearing about all of the 85's out there, the weather is just about to break for ridein here, IF THERE ARE ANY MAX'ES NEAR BY!!! PLEASE GIVE A CALL FOR A RIDE!! I need some launching tip's ect....come on up to the arrow head, I'll show you the best roads around the area and put ya up at falcon crest for the night.

Shorthair88.......

I never was a tough guy, but the tough guy's never bothered me....

Hey, shorthair88. I lived in MN for almost 20 years. Moved away about 5 years ago. Hunted grouse up in the arrowhead for many years. It is pretty country. is 'shorthair' for a German Shorthaired Pointer?

Im originally from Duluth. Live near the Cities now. I will have to get ahold of you the next time i make it up in your area. Where you at exactly? Gr. Marais?

Hey, shorthair88. I lived in MN for almost 20 years. Moved away about 5 years ago. Hunted grouse up in the arrowhead for many years. It is pretty country. is 'shorthair' for a German Shorthaired Pointer?

Naw, it's my haircut you might say, buddy a mine has hair down past his arse, I shave my head, he's longhair to everyone and you guessed it i'm shorthair..lol

Im originally from Duluth. Live near the Cities now. I will have to get ahold of you the next time i make it up in your area. Where you at exactly? Gr. Marais?

Hibbing area, I hope your not driveing the max up all that way, I love mine but it'll kill ya on a long trip, give a holler if your on ur way up.

I haul it to duluth, then ride from there.

every year the MN chapter leaders of the vmoa have a duluth ride. they go up the shore to hwy #2 up to ely then west on 1 then south on ???.

do you belong to the vmoa?

i'll keep you posted

I haul it to duluth, then ride from there.

every year the MN chapter leaders of the vmoa have a duluth ride. they go up the shore to hwy #2 up to ely then west on 1 then south on ???.

do you belong to the vmoa?

i'll keep you posted
No I don't, but ely is a regular run of mine, I'll look up the run dates for vmoa, it's probly west on one then south on 38, best bike road around for miles...

Back