Old Vmax mag articles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff!!...I still have all my old articles saved but too busy to break them out now.

I think the Mods should put this in a thread/sticky for "Ancient Articles" or something where we all can find them easily and add to it over the coming years.....JMO.

Reviving an older thread but I'm setting up an area where all these articles can be stored and viewed online. If you have more articles, let me know.

Motorcycle Sport & Leisure 30 Years of Vmax article:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/06hqyf
attachment.php

Attachments

• MSL-2015-06-cover.jpg
    MSL-2015-06-cover.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 228
I have been searching for a VMax article written about a dude from N.Y. who modified his Max with all the usual hop up bits , painted it all black and was tearing up the streets with it. The pic I remember most was he was pointing at the cameraman with a big shit eating grin / sneer. It was about a 2 or 3 page write up , but it was the article that convinced me to take the dive and get one for myself. With the help of many Maxxers from around the country , I was able to modify everything that was weak about our bike. The article was probably around '98-04. Any help would be super in finding that old mag article.

Back